Tim Feder was selected to join 14 other engineers from across the world to be trained at the Mix with the Masters program in France. He trained under Jimmy Douglass (The Senator – Producer & Engineer for Pharrel Williams, Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys). Jason Skippers is a session drummer, producer and drum programmer for Sounds of the Nations Cape Town. His experience includes playing for artists such as Judith Sepuma, Elvis Blue, Louis Britz and more.
Music producers Cape Town based, Tim Feder (TR Music) & Jason Skippers (Greenappleman05) have been composing & engineering music together for more than 4 years now. Their versatile producing skills has allowed them to be able to work with various artists, ranging from House, Rock, Gospel and Jazz.
Tim studied at Future Architect Sound and was selected to join Mix With The Masters in France early this year to be mentored by the great Jimmy Douglas (Producer and mixing engineer for Pharrel Williams, Justin Timberlake, Alicia Keys).
Jason Skippers is a session drummer, producer and drum programmer for Sounds of the Nations Cape Town.
Having been in the industry since 2008, Jason has worked with many musical collectives and artists as well as performed both locally and internationally.
His experiences includes drumming for Judith Sepuma, Elvis Blue, Louis Britz, Chasing Summers, Mark Haze & many more.
Jason has also completed a course in vocal recording at Berklee College of Music and has worked at Sounds of the Nations Cape Town since its inception.
Together they are the Producing & Engineering Team for Sounds of the Nations Cape Town Studio. Their discography includes music scored for the documentary “Extraordinary – The Film”. Their services include engineering, music production, mixing and mastering.
- Jenny Ah Chong – Love Perfection (Alternative Rock)
- Recruit – The Signup (Hip Hop Rap)
- Keziah Judah – Won’t Love Another (RnB)
- Byron Levi – Yahweh (Gospel Contemporary)
- Lance Klassen – Salt & Light (Gospel)
- Erica Appels – Debut Single (RnB)
- Sheldon Muller – Living the Bright Side Up (Contemporary Rock)
- Mathew Ntumba – Surely The Lord is Here (Praise & Worship)
- Alana Wessels – Stand Amazed (Gospel)
- AJ Fortune – Star (Pop)
- CA City – Fire (Pop)
- Heinrich Isaacs – Pocket full of dreams (Jazz instrumental)
- Sound of the Nations YWAM – Full Album (Praise & Worship Live)
- Wilmot Fredericks – Song for Mandela (Tea With Madiba – Documentary)
- Extraordinary The Film – Full film Score
- Radio Ads – Sing For the King 2013, Mega Grace Concert 2013